Complement Channels in Context + Sinew Channels: Movement & Mood in Classical Chinese Medicine
Time & Location
About the Event
The second weekend in the Bay Area series of the Classical Acupuncture Mentorship will look at the physiology and metabolism of the vital substances, and the relationship between the Shu (or Antique) points and the Complement Channel system. Understanding the Complement Channel system in this context allows for the practitioner to clearly identify the pathways that pathology has taken into the system, and provides a roadmap that we can confidently use to release blockages that are obstructing the Heart from fulfilling destiny. Day 2 will cover the Sinew Channels as they relate to freedom of movement and physical expression, as well as moods and the unconscious.
• Classical Physiology & Metabolism of the Vital Subsances
• Primary Channels as a System of Triage for Diverting Pathology away from the Interior
• Relationship Between the Shu (or Antique) Points and the Complement Channel System
• Preparation of the ST, LU, LR & KD for a Sinew Treatment
• Importance of Movement Diagnosis in Sinew Evaluation
• Ancestral Sinews
• Mood, Posture & the Unconscious
• Sinew Trajectories & Directionality
• Treatment Protocols & Demonstration
TIME & DATE: May 30 -31, 2020. 9:00 am - 4:30 pm.
LOCATION: AIMC Berkeley. 2550 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA.
CEUs: 12 (NCCAOM), 12 (CA, pending)
COST: $400.00 early registration (by April 24th); $450.00 general. 75% refund if requested by April 24th, none thereafter
REGISTRATION: visit https://www.aimc.edu/workshops-events#post-3118 for more information and to register